vineri, 14 mai 2010

Travelling abroad with your dog

If you are planning a trip abroad for this summer and you want to take your dog pet with you there are some things you should know before travelling with your dog in a European country:

1. You need a European Passport for your dog

2. The dog must have microchip or tattoo

3. Rabies vaccination 30 days before leaving

4. The dog must be dewormed and treated against fleas and ticks before leaving

5. Blood tests and blood results from a EU approved laboratory

You will also need a special comfortable cage suitable for your dog's size.