joi, 2 iulie 2009

French Bulldog breading


I began writing on this blog when I first brought home my cute French Bulldog, Chayenne, who is a wonderful, irreplaceable member of our family.

Chayenne is today 2,3 years old and it is time for her to have her first babies.

As I know that French Bulldogs are very sensitive, ticklish dogs, I tried to find out everything about the French Bulldog breading and I found out many new interesting things.

For example, many French Bulldog stud dogs are incapable of naturally breeding, requiring breeders to undertake artificial insemination of the female dogs. Usually French Bulldogs require Caesarean section to give birth.

So it will not be easy but I think it will be worth it seeing the cute little puppies runing around and playing with Chayenne and my son.

Niciun comentariu: