vineri, 17 august 2007
My puppy is very pretentious to food. Chayenne only likes Purina Proplan and Royal Canin, dry food and wet food.
PRO PLAN PUPPY SMALL CHICKEN & RICE
Specially formulated for small puppies with an adult weight of 10kg or less.
PRO PLAN Puppy Small Breed is made with quality chicken as the first ingredient and highly digestible rice. It's specially developed to provide complete and balanced nutrition with high levels of protein, fat and B vitamins to meet the specific energy needs of small breeds. Its highly palatable coating and adapted nutrition will satisfy even the most difficult small breed puppies.
Developed with OptiStart, PRO PLAN Puppy Small Breed provides everything your puppy needs for a strong immune system, healthy skin and coat and high energy levels. The optimal start for a lifetime of natural protection.
Daily Feeding Recommendation (g/day)
For puppies less than 3 months of age, divide the recommended daily amount of PRO PLAN Puppy into 3-4 meals moistened. After 3 months of age gradually reduce moistening. The recommended daily amounts should be adjusted according to weather conditions (more will be consumed in cold weather if the dog lives outside), the animal's level of activity and its physical condition. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
* OPTI TASTE: highly palatable coating to satisfy the most difficult small breed puppies
* High quality chicken and rice as the main ingredients
* Contains DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid naturally found in mother's milk, proven to improve vision and brain development.
* Natural antibodies from milk proven to increase immune response by 50%*
* Natural antibodies also encourage the balance between the good and bad bacteria in the digestive tract to help protect his delicate digestive system
* Optimal levels of calcium, phosphorus for strong bones and teeth
* High quality protein, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to help build a strong and healthy skin and coat to shield him from environmental challenges